Wednesday, August 5, 2015

[Review] Nature Republic Soothing & Moisture Aloe Vera 92% Soothing Gel

     Around 2 weeks ago I bought a whole bunch of stuff from Korean Depart. Here is the review for the Aloe Vera Soothing Gel.
Picture got directly from Nature Republic Website 


Ingredients:
          Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract (92%), Alcohol, Glyceryl Polyacrylate, Dipropylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, 1,2-hexanediol, Polyglutamic Acid, Betaine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Carendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Extract, Melissa Officinalis Extract, Carbomer, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, Water, Parfum, Disodium EDTA.

I was kind of concerned that Alcohol was the second ingredient, but then after thinking that since 92% was aloe extract, I guess there can't be that much alcohol in the product so it decided it would be fine to use.

Texture: 


          Right out of the jar it is a thick gel, but then as you rub it in your skin it melts into a water consistency.

Smell:

          I really like the smell, it smells just like aloe.

Affordability:
          This product is supper affordable. I got this from Korea depart for around 5 dollars. This is a big jar of product (300ml). I do think this will take forever to finish, since I don't need that much for each application. 
Purpose:
          The Nature Republic website they give the 8 best ways to use this gel.

1. Moisturizing Cream or Mask Pack. I use it for moisturizing cream, in my opinion is not as moisturizing as I wanted to. I have really dry skin, so this alone is not enough. I would always have to put my normal moisturizer on with this.
2. Base make-up. I actually have never tried this before, so I'm not so sure how this goes, but I'll try it soon, and I'll give a update on that.
3. After Shave Cream. I don't shave, and I don't have anyone that could try this.
4. Hair Treatment. I only tried this once, only on the ends of my hair, I didn't see that much of a difference. I would try it again, but I keep forgetting. 
5. Relax Swollen eyes. I only have swollen eyes in the morning, but I don't really have time to try this in the morning, I'll try it when I get a chance.
6. Nail Essence. I currently have gel nail polish (if you guys don't know, takes a long time to peel off), once it peels off I'll try this method.
7. Body Care. I have put this on my arms, and it works really well. When I put it on my hand it does make my hands feel really soft.
8. Mask Pack for Relaxing Sunburns. I haven't got a sunburn in a long time, so I've never tried this.

Overview:
          I've been using this product for almost 3 weeks now, and to be honest I don't really see a difference on my skin. My mom have extremely dry skin, and it does seem to improve her skin quite a bit. Her skin would flak a bit, and this product does help her skin. It is a good product and it is very soothing when it first goes on the skin, it does make my skin feel pretty fresh especially in the summer time. I use it the most on my arms and it helps with my super dry elbows. I usually have to put lotion on my arms everyday, but with this product I can be lazy and skin a day. I'll recommend this product, it is a great product overall.

Rating
4/5
(Just because it't not as moisturizing as I thought.)
This is my first time writing a review on a product ever, so I'm not sure if this is good or helpful. If you guys have any suggestions for my future review or if you have any questions, please comment.

I'll also write a article on how to tell the different between the real aloe vera gel and the fake ones, since I know a lot of people is buying that online. I'll link it after I finish write it. Click Here to tell the difference between the real and the fake Aloe Vera Gel.

Hope you enjoyed.




3 comments:

  1. I have this gel and it is really effective. It gives you a soothing effect and makes your skin shine brighter. Helps you relax a bit. Must try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there. I discovered your web site by way of Google at the same time as looking for a similar topic, your web site got here up. It appears to be great. I have bookmarked it in my google bookmarks to visit then.
    best aloe vera gel

    ReplyDelete